I remembered I had a blog when my friend Pavun asked me about blogs. Actually, I think I have another one out there somewhere... but I use that one as a website... that I've also haven't been on in probably over a year! Crazy. A lot happened in 2016 too... can't believe I didn't blog about it. I'm not much of a blogger I guess. And most people follow me on facebook anyways... guess Facebook is more my blog now.
Anyways, I digress. I leave on vacation soon... for 3 weeks! Going to London, Scotland, and Iceland. I'm so excited! But first, I'm stuffing my body full of vitamins and water (over a gallon today) to try to get rid of this cough! Its so annoying and I've pretty much had it since January. It went away for a little bit, then came right back. I feel ok, just coughing. ugh.
I'm going to try to blog while I'm away... that is if the TSA gods still allow laptops to come on board.... I'll check rules before I leave. So be on the lookout - see if I can start this up again... :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment