Today I slept in a little. Didn't leave until around 9am. I took the bus to find my 2nd (out of 3) dessert places... This one is called Dum Dum Donuts and they bake a donut and croissant combination and then top it with deliciousness. The address I had was for one of their locations that actually had closed :-\ So always an adventure with me, I had to find their other location which turns out was only about 0.6 miles away... so I walked of course to that one. I had a strawberry filled topped with white chocolate frosting and a strawberry on top. It was messy to eat but oh so good.
I have been using an app called Citymapper. It has been amazing! It has definitely been a lifesaver because I get lost a lot. Anyways, after I ate my "breakfast" I headed over to St Paul's Cathedral. So beautiful!
After that I headed across the foot bridge to Shakespeare's Globe... however I had just missed the last tour of the theater so decided I'll come back tomorrow morning and went to the HMS Belfast instead. I always like to look at ships and see how they lived on them. Interesting fact, this ship always had a cat assigned to it living aboard. The cat's main job was to catch the mice.
Tomorrow I am going to Shakespeare's Globe first thing in the morning. From there we will see ... need to find my 3rd dessert place too ;-)
18,374 steps, 7.77 miles
ReplyDelete