Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Day 6... Late night day.

So I'm a couple days behind on this blog... so I'll try to remember what I did.  lol.  Day 6....Today was the last day of my 6-day London pass.  There were a few things I wanted to see that I had missed while getting lost in London.

I started out my day by going to Shakespeare's Globe.  It's not the original, its a recreation of what they think it looked like.  It is pretty cool.  It would have been fun to see a show there... should have looked into that earlier.  oh well.



Next I hopped a train and rode out to Hampton Court Palace.  Henry VIII resided here among others after him.  I always like castles.





Then I traveled to the Shri Swaminarayan Temple - Neasden .  Unfortunately they are working on the front so I didn't get good pictures but I shared the link so you could see how beautiful it is.  I also experienced their "20 minutes" of prayer service.... it was not 20 minutes, it was 45 minutes.  so it was a good thing I didn't not have to be anywhere.  It was interesting, would have been better if I understood the language but it was good.   



I ended today very late (midnight by the time I got home) because I met up with my friend's cousin to eat some great indian food. It was really good and fun way to end the night. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment