Today I went to the London Zoo. I love zoos and try to go to them where ever I am. I like to see the different ways the zoos are set up and the different animals they have. The London zoo is small but nice. Most of their big animals are african animals. The Lemur and Monkey exhibit you could go in with them. Very cool.
You could go right in with the Lemurs! They are so cute :-)
You could go right in with the monkeys too :-)
There's usually something that makes me wonder about security from the animals at almost every zoo I go to. At this zoo, the gorilla exhibit is the thing that got me. It is open separated only by a moat and electric fence. Animals are smart and this security made me think of Jurassic Park where they test the fence for weaknesses.... Then I get back today and am talking with my hostess and she says one of the gorillas got out a few months ago. Zoo was on lockdown until it was caught. No one was hurt luckily. But yea... my point exactly.
the moat and electric fence security from the powerful gorilla...
After the zoo, I walked through the park (I tend to walk through a lot of parks) and went to Madame Tussauds wax museum. Although a bit expensive, it was set up very cool and even had a little ride and 4D show.
I have 3 places on my to-do dessert list... I decided to find one of them today. Bubble Wrap Waffles! Basically a bubble waffle wrapped like a cone filled with ice cream and toppings of your choice. I had vanilla ice cream, oreos, strawberries, and nutella.



23,269 steps, 9.85 miles.
ReplyDelete