Wow! I haven't posted since April 17th?!?!? I'm terrible at this blog thing. I'll try to be better... Well, a lot has happened since then and you may have been able to see some of it if you follow my photo journal (which just got updated today with a bunch of June stuff....) http://april80512.blogspot.com/
But it would take me all night to update since then so I'm just going to start fresh.... well, almost fresh.... I'm going to back up a few weeks to Fathers Day Weekend. This is the weekend we were having a family reunion.... or so I thought. Apparently family forgot they were supposed to show up. This is not something that was planned spur of the moment. This is ongoing, every two years, since 2005, same weekend (fathers day), at the same place. There is really no reason we had a terrible turnout. I'm pretty sure we are not even going to plan another one since no one seems to care anymore... Anyways, let me get off my soapbox now....
Don't get me wrong, we still had a great time with the hand full of people that showed up. It was great to see my cousin Phillip and his beautiful family! I had a great visit with aunt Vicky and am trying to get to Austin to visit her later this year. John and his wife came up with their huge dog! Corie drove up from the heat of Greeley for the day with her daughter Aviana. Adam showed up for a while and sang songs about everyone. :-) It was a great time and loved visiting with everyone. Enough talk - heres some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment