Monday, July 25, 2011

30-day challenge

So as some of you may know, I have a photo blog as well as this one (http://april80512.blogspot.com/)  The idea behind the photo blog was to post a photo a day.... however, I'm terrible at keeping up and never remember to take a picture a day.

Many of you may have seen the 30-day photo challenge going around on facebook a few months ago.  I never did it but I'm going to do it now.... on my photo blog.  Its supposed to be a picture a day but it has certain criteria attached to it.  It may take me 90 days instead of 30, but at least I'll blog more.... although that could be a bad thing ;-)   

So if you are not following my photo blog, sign on and follow me!  (http://april80512.blogspot.com/) I need followers.... it motivates me :-)    And if you're not following this blog, you should be.  I like followers... although I'm not sure how my friends get so many people to follow them when I only have 8 followers....  Anyways, on to 1st day of the "30-day" challenge :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment