Sunday, June 7, 2015

Phase 3: Getting Moved into my New House!



Phase 3: Getting moved into my new house!  this is the last phase and I should be caught up on my blog... for the most part anyways.  :-)

I moved to Colorado, I found a job, and now I needed a place to live. I was going to live close to work so lessen my commute. I hate commuting! So I looked around in Boulder…. Wow, it is expensive! 500sqft for $1,000 month or get in a rent-a-room situation with roommates. Didn’t like those options, so starting looking around elsewhere. Turns out, it’s not much cheaper anywhere else. House prices are outrageous right now and selling for more than they are asking for in most cases. Which lead me to mobile homes/manufactured homes/trailers… whatever you want to call them.  For the same price or little cheaper, I get more space and no roommates. Sounded pretty good to me.

So I bought an over-priced mobile home…. in Firestone, CO. It’s mine and I don’t have a roommate. I could get one later if I wanted, but for right now, I’m good.  Below is my house:






Now I had house, time to move in:


Updated photos to follow later :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment