Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Colorado!

I've been in Colorado for only 4 days and its been an adventure already!  Southwest Vacations priced my car wrong and the car rental company upgraded me for it.  So I'm driving a nice little Ford Escape.


The first night I was here, I stayed with my brother Brandon and his girlfriend.  It was great to visit with them and they made a wonderful crepes breakfast Sunday morning.


Then I met up with JJ and friends in Central City/Blackhawk where I lost a little money.  Guess I have to go back to work since I didn't win big.   It was a lot of fun though. 



Stopped at my brother Clayton's house on the way from Blackhawk to Indian Meadows.  Love my nieces and nephew!  Can't wait to see them next week ... 





At Indian Meadows now in the Poudre Canyon... theres a huge forest fire about 15 miles from here...

Much more to come....   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment