Monday, May 28, 2012

18 days of Colorado...

felt like a month!  I've been in Colorado forever... not really, only 18 days :-)  I had a blast though.  I visited a bunch of friends and family that I haven't seen in a while.  I drove up to Steamboat Springs with my brother Alex.  We visited with my 2 favorite housekeepers - Kathy and Mary Jo.

We also hung out with my friend Rich and some of his friends for a while.  I don't have any pictures!  I can't believe I didn't take any?!? 

Prudence and I planned a fantastic bachelorette party for JJ... can't post any of those pictures  :-)

Visited with my Grandpa and Jan. 


Tried to see the solar eclipse with some paper but it was too cloudy...
Had dinner and T-Snow with my brother Clayton and his family... learned a new song for Tropical snow that the kids sing... you'll have to let them sing it to you though :-)   Clay took me to Eaton to see their new house that is being built ....


Lennox is always happy.  :-)
 Clayton!  Layla actually took this shot :-)

Went out to Ft Morgan to see Phillip & Elysse.  This is their sweet dog Bell.



Had a great morning with Aryssa and Chloe at their field day on the last day of school.


Then there was the big day - the reason I came to Colorado for so long - Jacque and Jasons wedding!  It was a great day and lots of fun... I'm still recovering...  :-)  Met some great people - some of which I hope to see again....  :-)





It was a great time! I am ready to get back home though but I will miss everyone and can't wait to come back again.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment