Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Air Force One

Today President Obama was in Raleigh.  I don't really care about Obama so didn't really think anything about it.  But you do have to admit that seeing Air Force One is pretty cool.... although I didn't think of that either!  Me and one of the guys i work with went to get lunch at around 1pm today.  We are within blocks of the airport and we see cops getting ready to set up barricades.  Our initial plan, after we grabbed some lunch to go, was to go drive around the airport to see if we could see Air Force One.  We found it and then decided to go to the observation center to see if we could get a better look.  When we got there we found out the plane was supposed to leave in 45 minutes.  So we decided to eat our lunch there and watch it take off!

The following pictures are from my backup camera NOT my awesome camera!!  Very sad that I didn't actually plan this but still got some good pictures none the less.  So here goes.....

We could actually see the top of the stairs through the trees ....
  
And the PRESIDENT!

 And there's the Wave!  Trust me, its him.  If I would have had my good camera!!!!

What my picture would have looked like with a better camera.... 


 
Secret Service followed them all the way down the runway.... 







 And there it goes... 

 Very cool over all.  Glad we did it.  Maybe next time I'll take my good camera :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment