Sunday, March 20, 2011

Photography and what not

I really need to blog more.  I did get one more follower since my last post... woo-hoo!  Working my way up :-)   So I've pretty much quit being a Stampin Up demonstrator.  There is just too many other things I want to do... plus I'm a terrible demonstrator!  I'm going to focus on photography.  I really love to do it and definitely do not do it enough!  The Village Deli in Morrisville is my first victim... they are displaying my work!  This is assuming I get things framed quick enough to get it up.  I tried to do that this weekend.... however I couldn't bring myself to pay twice as much for enlargements getting them from some where other than shutterfly... so I ordered them from shutterfly.  Shutterfly does a great job and they are cheap.  So my framing is delayed a week.... but I have frames! 

In other news, the NCAA basketball tourney is underway and I cannot seem to get anything done today with basketball on my TV.  There have been some great games so far and some great upsets.  Of course, my bracket is all screwed up but oh well.  Now I just root for the underdogs.  :-)   

I'm trying to get hard wood floors (or fake hardwood) in the first floor of my house.  I have a friend that does floors for a living and is supposed to come by some time to tell me how much its going to hurt my bank account. 

I'm going to Florida to visit my parents and my brother Brandon in April.  I'm very much looking forward to a little vacation.  Going to spend a few days in DisneyWorld... which should be fun!  I haven't been in a few years and I hope there's some new things there! 

So what else?  I'm not sure what else ... more to come later I guess :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment