Tuesday, April 12, 2011

OMG! I have 5 followers!

Yes definitely something to write about!   I've been meaning to update my blog for the last few weeks.... you see how that went.   Anyways, lots of things going on.  Village Deli now has 6 of my photos hanging in their restaurant!  Very exciting!  I just got back from a week in Florida.... had a great time with my parents in Disney and Universal.  It was great to sit on the beach and talk with my brother after dealing with crowds for 3 days.  I got new shoes... old news now.  So much going on I can't remember it all!

Ok so I have to run now... not literally... but its pool time so have to go to pool now.  Hopefully I will pick up some more followers.  The more I have the more it will motivate me to actually update this thing!   So signing off now but stay tuned for more to come :-)   

No comments:

Post a Comment