Sunday, February 27, 2011

Followers and other randomness

I have 3 followers!  Thats great!  I really want a lot more followers.... I'm not sure how all these people have 30, 40, or more followers.  I need more friends I guess.

Anyways, this morning I went out to go get milk.  I figured since I was out, I'd run by AC Moore before I went to the grocery store and see if I could find a clear block for a stamp I got.  Of course I went to Starbucks because its close to AC.  On my way back towards my house and the grocery store, i remembered that borders was going out of business.  Their books are only 20% off - no big deal there - but their magazines are 40% off.  So I get home and have spent $23 on magazines and $5 on coffee..... no block for my stamp and no milk.  Story of my life.

I guess I'll go by the grocery store later.  I'm going to go to the flea market today... not for anything in particular - just going to walk around and enjoy the 75 degree weather we are having!  Maybe I'll actually take my camera and take some shots of something.... I really miss taking photos and I haven't taken nearly enough. 

Well I'm going to browse through my stack of new magazines and then go enjoy the weather....   maybe I'll get some new followers by my next post....  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment