Monday, February 14, 2011

Day off work, stupid cold, car issues, and other random-ness

I've been fighting off a cold thats been trying to invade my body for a week now. My friend Michael came to visit me this weekend and I let my guard down.  The cold overran me.  I woke up this morning and couldn't even breath.   I tried to go to work but was sneezing on everyone so I just came back home.  I was actually going to try to be productive today but it really didn't happen.  I slept a lot.

I did take my car to get fixed.... it needed a new wheel bearing.  Yay me.  $400 later..... my car doesn't sound like a small airplane now. 

I watched Footloose today.  I love that movie.  They are re-making that movie.  It comes out in October I believe.  I hope its good.  The remake of Fame was terrible....

It's starting to warm up here in the Carolinas.... although it does that - gets warm and then goes back to cold.  I don't like that... just get warm already!   Anyways, time for bed and i guess I'll go to work tomorrow.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment