This is a cat cafe... you go in and drink coffee with the cats. I think we have one in Denver...
This was part of an art show... it is a tiny man on the ledge of a building. I forgot what the meaning was... there are 36 around the city.
John Anderson was a magician. Behind the flowers it say Wizard of the North. He is known for figuring out how to pull a rabbit out of the hat and the loaded gun trick. Apparently Houdini idolized John and came to Scotland to visit his grave. Houdini was appalled by the condition and paid for it to be restored. They have a picture of Houdini next to it once it was restored.
After the walking tour we had some lunch then Jason and I ran over to the Maritime Museum while the kids played at the playground.
For the afternoon, we went to the beach. They have these huge sand dunes and we sledded down them. It was a lot of fun. So hard to get back up the steep hill though!
No comments:
Post a Comment