Sunday, May 10, 2015

Update: Phase 1.... Back to Colorado

So my blog needs some updating...  This is going to be done in phases.  First phase is the trip back to Colorado.

I sold my house in North Carolina on March 10th.  Left North Carolina on the same day.  My mom came down to help me pack this container and drive across country with me.
 


We went Southeast before heading West... went to visit my Uncle Chris and his family outside Savannah, GA.  It was a good visit and nice to see everyone.

Then we headed West.  Since we were so far south, we decided to detour in Columbus, GA and see my 2nd family - the Jacksons.  I had lunch with some of them and had a great quick visit with them.  Can't wait to see them all again.

I failed to take many pictures... but on our route we drove by this farm house with all these signs... looks like a place American Pickers would stop at.  :-)


We also happened to drive the road to Selma.  I thought that was pretty cool... and we got a picture of the bridge as we crossed it.


 Our last stop before our final destination was Suzanne's house in Texas.  I wanted to take a bunch of pictures but it rained the full 2 days we were there.  My mom did a wine and paint class with me though.  It was so fun.



And we finally made it to Colorado...



so begins he search for a job... Update: Phase 2 coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment