Saturday, August 27, 2011

My 1st Durham Bulls Game!

I've lived in Raleigh for 5 years and finally went to my 1st Durham Bulls Game last night!  I'm not sure why I have not been before this - it is so cheap to go to a game and close to home.  Anyways, I went with my friend Pavun who is part of ISPE group.  ISPE was having an outing and I went along with Pavun.  :-)  




Unfortunately, Hurricane Irene was closing in on North Carolina coast and we had some heavy clouds rolling in...


  
The sky opened up in the top of the 4th and we decided to leave... as did most everyone there. 
The game was just on rain delay and probably started playing again but we were already gone.  It was fun while it lasted and next year I will definitely be going to more games! 

No comments:

Post a Comment