Where did the year go? Luckily my friends talked me into making Christmas cards with them a few weekends ago so that is done. I just need to write my letter now and get them mailed. I'm still working on the family reunion which should have been sent out already.... whoops. It'll be sent this month some time :-)
Thanksgiving was a last minute trip to Colorado to visit with family and friends. It was a little cold and it snowed one day but it was fun. I visited with friends and family I haven't seen in a while. It was nice to catch up and I hope to see them all at our family reunion in June.
I can't believe its December already! I almost forgot that I have to house sit next week! Crazy. My life seems so busy but then its not...how is that possible? Anyways, looking forward to my mom visiting me here and showing her around the North Carolina. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment