Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 9, 2010

So many things going on!!  i'm a little disappointed to hear that my mom is not coming to visit me this month.... she is staying in Colorado until after the holidays.  :-(   My holidays are now free and I have nothing to do.  However, I guess that means I don't have to buy xmas presents because I'm not seeing anyone! 

My Christmas cards are done....but I need to write my letter, update my address book, and get them sent out!  Hopefully they will be delivered by Christmas.  :-)  

Family reunion invites.... well, they are in the works.  I'll send them soon.... 

I'm house-sitting right now - until Saturday.  And its the coldest week of the year probably!  Last night I let their cat outside and I couldn't find him when I wanted to go to sleep.... started to think he froze.  But then he showed up.  :-)    This morning, he acted like he wanted to go out...  I opened the door, he walked out, turned around, and came right back in.  Smart.  

My company Holiday party is tomorrow... of which I do not have a date for!  How is that possible?  Anyways, its going to be fun regardless.  :-)    I'm playing in a pool tournament on Sunday for Toys for Tots.... I think I'm going more for the marines that are going to be there.  Too bad the tournament wasn't before my Holiday party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment