Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Good things in a jar...


August really?  I’m such a slacker on blogging.  I always find things I want to blog about then never do it.  I only have 10 followers anyways.  J  So wow 2013.  I had no problem moving into 2013.  You know how most people will write/type 2012 continuously for the 1st 6 months of 2013?  Not me.  I was ready for 2013…. I was writing 2013 before the end of December!  

I’m not writing any new years resolutions for 2013.  I have done them in the past years only to have them broken and/or forgot about by February.  Instead I am going to write down all the good things that happen this year, no matter how big or small, and put them in a jar.  At the end of 2013, I’m going to read everything in the jar.  I may even incorporate it into my Christmas letter. J  I think this will be much more rewarding at the end of the year than broken and failed resolutions.  I also did not come up with this idea…. I stole it.  I don’t remember where I saw it but it’s a great idea.  J   

No comments:

Post a Comment