Wednesday, April 11, 2012

6 Months since my last blog???

September?  Really?  Wow.   I’m such a slacker.  So a lot has happened since September….Here’s a 30-second update and then I’ll start blogging again tonight….

I went to see the Jacksons in Columbus, GA for Thanksgiving, did nothing much for Christmas, had a not-so-hoppin’ New Years Eve party, finished my yearly letters and Christmas cards and sent them all in January (is that too late?), went to Isla Mujeres, Mexico for my birthday, and nothing much else has happened since then. 

Isla Mujeres was great!  First time I’ve been there and would definitely go back.  Very relaxing trip aside from the Cenote ceiling falling in on us…. That was scary!  Here’s some photos from Isla….


Me and my mom


Me and Dad


my brother Alex



cracking coconuts


drinking some ice coffee



One of many Cenotes in Mexico


part of the ceiling fell in the cenote...


Chitiniza




riding in the golf cart around the island


Cancun is behind me



Cancun in the distance


this house is on a floating island made out of plastic bottles!


1 comment: